Friday 28 September 2012

Primary research ( Questionnaire analysis)



The majority of my respondents were males. It's not a surprise as the majority of my school friends are males.

The majority of my respondents were people from the age range 16- 18.  It's not surprising as I'm in the sixth form and the biggest part of my schoolmates are from the age range 16-18. 20% of respondents were from the age range 13-15, and only 10% of my respondents were from the age range 19-21 and 21+.




30% of respondents answered that they're into thriller genre films. I was happy with an outcome of this pool as the film that I'm making is going to be a thriller.














80% of respondents answered that they watch thrillers once a week/ once a month. From this we can tell that my target audience are into the crime/thriller genre films.













The majority of my respondents - 80% answered that they would expect to see titles at the beginning. In my opinion, it's because most of the 'Hollywood' films are using the same technique.

60% of my respondents answered that they would like to hear a non-diagetic soundtrack in a thriller genre film.

The majority of my respondents answered that they wouldn't expect to see any Sci-Fi effects in a thriller genre film as it's not so common.




80% of my respondents answered that they would expect to see dark colours in a thriller film as it's very common for a thriller films.














Audience opinions split to half - half of my respondents answered that they would like to see fast cut editing in a thriller genre film an 50% answered that they would like to see slow cut editing.














The majority of my respondents - 70% answered that they would like to see transitions in a thriller genre film as it is common for this type of films.

No comments:

Post a Comment